Contact Feline Instincts
Phone 352-423-1054 EST. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship orders mostly with Priority Mail, and US Postal Global Express Mail outside the United States. Your order is invoiced on one business day and shipped the following business day. We do not ship orders overnight anymore.
We ship orders mostly with Priority Mail, and US Postal Global Express Mail for orders outside the United States. Your order is invoiced on one business day and shipped the following business day. If you are in the western time zone or Hawaii it is much easier to contact us by email. We are Eastern time zone and cannot get back to you in a decent time because we are not always in the office to get your call or return your call at a decent time.
- We cannot track your order for you anymore.(see below)
- We only ship on Monday-Friday now.
- If you order on Friday your order will ship Monday.
- BEST BY DATES are 3 years after your purchase date.
TRACKING EMAILS: they are emailed to you as soon as we print your shipping label. If you do not see it look in your spam or junk folders or check your blocking settings. USPS and FedEx send the tracking to your ordering email address as a convenience to you and to us. If we have to find this for you it may take us a few days as we are understaffed since covid.
We make products every month, therefore they are fresh when you get them. 🙂
Felice and Alex (CEO Kitty)
WAIT before you call or email
We are very happy to answer any query you have, but before you email or call us with questions regarding a raw diet, please read through the info on this website, and in particular our FAQ. Most of the calls we receive are questions that are answered on this page.
More Frequently asked Questions:
- Which diet is right for my feline? Our most popular premix is My Natural Cat for all felines and kittens. This is the diet premix that has helped IBD, FUS that is also caused by any kind of crystals and Diabetes.
- Should I feed the kidney diet? Our Kidney Support Diet is for dogs and felines with failing or aging kidney disease. You don’t need the Kidney diet unless there is a kidney problem. Download the brochure here. You can give the Kidney Support Diet as a secondary diet along with My Natural Cat diet for your older felines. This will give a variety to your recipes for your felines.
- Are raw meat diets dangerous to feed because of the possible contaminants of salmonella and e-coli? Watch Dr. Karen Becker’s’ video about reasons not to worry about salmonella and why felines and dogs need a raw diet here on our homepage.
You will find info about our various diets and recipes under “Our Diets” in the menu.
Contact us by Email: Emailing us is much more convenient and allows us to reply from anywhere other then the office 🙂 Thank you for your understanding.
Ordering and Information: Click Here to send us an Email
By Telephone The office is open between 10 am and 4 pm. We are closed on weekends and all US holidays. We are not always in the office to answer calls right away but we will return calls as soon as possible. Please be available for our return call or let us know why you are calling so we can leave you an answer if you’re not there to receive our return call ; 352-423-1054 EST.
Emailing us is much more convenient and allows us to reply from anywhere other than the office 🙂 Thank you for your understanding.
If this is a medical emergency please contact your vet.
We strive to provide the best customer service and support for our customers.