Egg Free supplement for adult felines, dogs, puppies and kittens.
You can now use organic raw egg yolk in this recipe.
How to make a homemade raw meat recipe with our Egg Free Please follow the recipe instructions as directed.
- Do not use meat that has bones in this recipe.
- Feed 1/4 to 3/4 cup twice a day; depending on how active or ill your pet is. Your fur friend may require more if recovering from an illness or very active.
- Add 1 cup filtered water (337 ml)
- 2 raw egg yolks
- Add 43 grams or 1/4 cup of “Egg Free” premix
- Add 2 Salmon Oil Capsules (2000 mg ) or 1 stroke of the salmon oil pump
- Add 2 pounds/900 grams of raw meat
- Add 1/2 cup of raw liver Use chicken liver with fowl and beef liver for beef and lamb. Or, see liver powder labels for amounts. To use in replacement for raw livers
My way of making the recipe
I begin by adding the water to a bowl, puree the liver using a food processor then add to the water,, egg yolks, salmon oil, and the Egg Free powder and stir. Add small chunks of meat or the meat you have chopped in the food processor and stir again. I use boneless chicken thighs. I also use the darker ground turkey for the turkey recipes. You need to have between 10% – 15% fat from the meat, not totally lean.
Mix thoroughly and measure daily meals in pint size Zip Lock freezer bags. Or freezer safe wide mouth canning jars. If you use the zip lock bags freeze in flat Tupperware boxes, separating each layer with paper towels. Or, freeze portions in ice cube trays and then pop them in freezer bags or jars when frozen.
Keep meals frozen for up to 6 months and keep thawed only 3 days. Warm meals in warm tap water in a glass or stainless steel covered bowl and stir often. Don’t microwave and don’t leave food out for feeding more then 1/2 hour, then put back in fridge
My way of doing this recipe is not the only way. Some of my customers freeze the finished recipe in ice cube trays, others use small plastic containers. Do what is comfortable for you.