How to make one K9 recipe
One recipe makes 3 pounds of food.
- Use 2/3 cup/80gr My Natural K9 ® premix.
- 1 1/2 cup/375 ml of filtered water (3/4 cups more water with ground meat)
- 2 salmon oil capsules (2000 mg each) or 1 strokes of our salmon oil in a pump
- 1 + 1/2 lbs./675 grams raw meat (no bones)
- 1/2lbs/227grams of steamed vegetables (optional)
- If you do not use veggies use 2 pounds/900 grams of meat in recipe.
Begin by adding the water to a bowl, pierce the salmon caps and squeeze the oil into the mixture, stir, add the My Natural K9 ® powder and stir. Add small chunks of meat or the meat you have chopped in the food processor and stir again. Use 50% skinless boneless chicken breasts and 50% skinless boneless chicken thighs or all thighs. Also dark ground turkey or stew meats
Weigh daily meals in freezer baggies and freeze. To store prepared meal portions I use pint size Zip Lock freezer bags and freeze then in large flat Tupperware boxes, separating each layer with paper towels so they will not freeze together. Or, freeze portions in ice cube trays then pop them in freezer bags when frozen.
Keep meals frozen for up to 6 months and keep thawed only 3 days in fridge. Don’t leave food out for feeding more then 1/2 hour, then put back in fridge.
My way of doing this recipe is not the only way. Some of our customers freeze the finished recipe in ice cube trays, others use small plastic containers. Do what is comfortable for you